Sunday, January 7, 2007

saturday

a little voice in my head told me to snap out of it.
*snap snap* i'm trying my best already!
surely your ignorance isn't doing anything effective! well, at least to me.
friends that rises up to the occasion when you're in need is a true friend indeed.

i stand in the rain crying my heart out if i were to say i love you once again,
i bid my farewell and begged i'd never feel this way again.
can't you see the weakness in my eyes that is too much for me to hide,
i pray hard so that the rain would stay and watch me cry my heart away.
if i were to say i love you once again,
i love you~

now, back to this depressing lonely world of mine. x)
The Saints Alumni Band presents,
Saints Hallelujah VII.
Venue : Victoria Concert Hall
Time : 7.30pm
Date : 9 February 2007 (Friday)
Tickets are all priced at $12 each, Free Seating.
Please come support me people, i'd play my lungs out or until my heart explode for you guys!

okay back to ~lala land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home