Monday, June 4, 2007

one more week to go before term break,
i can't wait.
i'm going to sign up for driving theory tomorrow,
it's a little exciting uh? afterall, it has only been 6 days since i turned legal. met up with lollipops on sunday. i'm simply loving them, in almost every single way. x)
check out their blogs! (i'm helping them advertise)
their blogs is way better than this angsty place of mine.
anyway lollipops are going to do some branding. LOL!

jiawei got cool shades from vivo city's river island.
doesn't look nice on me, i'm fugly but they sure look hot on jiawei.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i'm having this random thought, ansley and cockroaches in chinatown.
haha, nevermind! x))

it's the great singapore sale and yet i'm broke.
not exactly penniless but i've reached my spending limit.
all thanks to my itchy hand,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ted baker's shoes are HOT on me, period.

everything would fade away eventually, would i?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
only you would know the answer, take me or leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home