Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year turned out great for me, surprisingly. i was just talking about how something was missing in my previous entry but i feel contented, for now. x)) angbaos takings are great, besides that things are better between me and emily now, lovelove <33. :D oh yes, reunion dinner this year was HUGE, the food was super good and extravagant, all the expensive shit and more. weeeeeeee, i do hope now that i'd gain some weight at least.


i miss jiawei and ansley alot. :(( haven't seen them since, ummms since 20th January. This year we didn't visit ansley house during cny, although her mom give like $4 only. :X:X:X:X not even enough to cover my transportation there. LOL! (ansley don't read this, if you read already just pretend you did not). :D LOVE YOU GUYS LOLLIPOPS'!


Actionscript project is a bitch, that stupid nicholas can go to hell! still call me bitch. don't want to help / don't know how to help just at least appear helpful luh! so RUDE, i'm going to kick your ass when i see you! thank you amanda anyway, for helping me actionscript my tank. :D


OH! happy birthday ADAM <3333333333!!!! TWENTY ALREADY, TWO ZERO; 20. :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


i love my hair like that, blinded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home