Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so it has been awhile since i did a proper update here. i'm feeling a little short of what to blog about, like nothing interesting or obvious enough to share. fact is i am only left with a few days before my holidays really conclude and truth is i have yet to get down to any work; totally untouched, so i'm going to devote the whole of my tomorrow to try and do something. hahaha!


life for me has been pretty simple, less drama from me. :) which is kinda good, but it leaves me with some discontentment, i want more as if something is lacking. anyway, haven't hanged out with the lollipops for awhile (long while), actually no, i've seen alot of jiawei but not ansley; yeah she don't love us anymore. :( but we're meeting up this coming friday, nothing confirmed though, all tentative. on the other hand, i'm suppose to go for this fishing trip out at sea with my family which is super anal, out to sea, me fishing? no, can't do.


this was taken the last time we met up, 29May2008.
Photobucket


and finally, finally finally got to watch .Sex and the City. by myself, online of course. sigh, because somebody watched it already. see la, have to support piracy and reduce myself to lower quality picture. :( anyway, the movie was great! although i really think sarah jessica parker is really really fugly, more fugly in those scene when she had no makeup. if she only looks this good with makeup on, imagine her without.


Photobucket


yeah and i decided to keep my hair short for now. well, its easier to manage after all and only until i see a hairstyle that catches my eyes, heh. :D i wouldn't mind keeping bangs again, dead serious.


Photobucket


ending this entry off now, i've got 2 random picture left.
my two bestfriend (one of them is drunk), one with a pigeon the other with a dog.


Photobucket


Photobucket


:D third year really stinks! i am in desperation, somebody help me with my director project! okay, bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger theodore alexander said...

where did u catch the movie online? tell meeee. sensitive issue. PM me!

June 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home