Monday, September 1, 2008

live everyday as if its your last, do not wait till you start to realise you are losing someone; before you try to salvage the relationship because you might have already lost, whoever.


treasure your love ones today and everyday.
all i know is one day all of what is present now may cease to exist one day, so there's hardly any boundaries when it comes to the people i care for close to my heart.


Final Year Project timetable,
Monday - Thursday : 0830hours - 1800hours.
Friday : 0830hours - 1730hours.


gosh, i am already dreading it!! today was suppose to be the first day but my supervisor was absent, 1 day out of 12weeks is wasted. heh. my overseas internship is more or less confirmed, i might have to stay throughout the year till the next before coming back. i guess, its better to keep myself busy for now as i have a few paranoid thoughts that's bothering me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home