Monday, October 27, 2008

Paris Hilton's new reality tv series.
My New BFF is now showing on MTV.COM, heh. for those who adore bimbos and their dumb traits you will probably love the show, alot. i am only at episode 2 and i already feel like thrashing the show off my playlist. gee* dumb girls, really dumb.


Photobucket


in episode 2, Paris's BFFs challenge was to put their party stamina to the test because to be Paris's BFF you will have to party hard and long. super dumb!! they went from one club to another then finally ended up on a yatch and partied till morning and then went for a country club event straight after. lawl!


kinda reminds me of how i used to party with my friends. :D i had my fair share of party, and this weekend was one helluva fun. don't know whether am i aging but i twisted my arm while dancing! how stupid right?!! some cheebs fucking banged into my arm when i was waving it around. bastard. okay, ohwell nevermind. it was still fun! :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


love the laser beams, tiu tiu tiu! shoot shooooot shooooot.
so it is back to school tomorrow, oh man and the whining begins again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home