Sunday, February 1, 2009

hello february! you're looking sexier than ever. zomg, the second week of the month marks the end of my internship, how wonderful. :) that has to to be one of the happiest things in my life, seriously no kidding. maybe because final year is really taxing and all the year 3s in NYP don't have their semestral holidays to kick back and relax because of either final year project or internship. bummer!


sidetrack abit, i suddenly had a flashback. on writing those ghastly compositions & essays back in my primary/secondary school. like dyou remember? those made up stories about "My Neighbour" or "My Rolemodel" yucks, i remember creating many very lame scenarios and trying to make myself sound convincing. (like it happened/experienced before) i'm never good with narrative writing, i can't concoct a story to save my life. maybe its my very bad imagination, like how i need to see the food menu with PICTURES. goddammit okay.


i love food. oh wait, that reminds me. i miss Lisa, Mahes, Kim and Wanru although the place she works at is just right next to mine (i don't see her at all). so back to the food. when i think of food, i think of my poly friends. HAHAHAHHA!


FOOOOD! alright, first up is this restaurant called "Senso Bistro". well, basically its the cheaper version of their main restaurant "Senso Ristorante" located at 21 club street. those who're feeling rich after getting alot alot alot of red packet; please! bring me and treat me to a meal there.


i forgotten what this is called, but it looks kinda obvious already uh? it was damn good btw.


Photobucket


Calamari Rings.


Photobucket


Salami & Mushroom w/ Chicken Sausage Pizza.


Photobucket


that's all for the first one, there're more photos in the folder but because they're more photos to come, yeah for the other restaurants.


the second place is "Blue Jaz Cafe" located at haji lane, its a nice chill out place with a very cosy deco and lots of cushioned seats. :) they serve some really nice food but that place is more for the drinks.


Photobucket


i am trying a new blogging style, i was thinking of putting my photoshop skills into good use. by refining the editting of my photos and creating a montage so that i can have more images in one picture! therefore upload less pictures on my photobucket which equates to less waiting time but i have to fork up extra time for the editting. geesh, what a bummer. nevermind me.


the last restaurant on my bloglist today is "Tin Hill" situated along bukit timah road. this one is quite comparable to the first restaurant in terms of price but both are good in their own ways. you have to try it to find out, heh. :)


Photobucket


in the picture, there is the beef stew which had some fanciful name which was too long for me to remember. there is also the beef pie with mash potato (btw this mash potato is ftw). and also the mushroom soup, Marcus claims that the mushroom soup is the finest kind; whatever it all taste the same, heh. the best dish had to be the desert, banana & apple crumble topped with a scoop of white chocolate ice cream. orgasmic, yes me.


there! i'm almost done with my entry but since i'm putting my photoshop skills to use, might as well edit somemore pictures. heh, webcam picture camwhore fun!


Photobucket


k bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home