Wednesday, April 25, 2007

my room underwent a facelift that i didn't know.
my mom was the culprit, yeah thanks.
she moved away my study desk and shelves but luckily all my important things are intact. i'm quite shocked with the changes actually, surprised that she managed to do all so quickly when i'm away at school. one thing that i'm super amazed at, she managed to dig out like $21 and 20 cents somewhere in my room la and it happened to be mine. OH, WHAT A SHOCKER! x) hahaha. more money, YAY! x))
ohwell! anyway, if you don't know ernest 'please note.
PLEASE NOTE! ernest fucking hate chain mails.
those that i received through my mails, NEVERMIND!
i can delete them without even opening them.
BUT! thanks to this person who 'instant messaged' me the chain on msn. fucking ruined my day. it's not that i actually believe in this sort of things but think about it logically, does it really makes you feel good when somebody at the expense of his own mental well-being sends you something to curse you? and ask you to send it to ten other people in a limited time. does it? so if you actually forward the chain, you'd be indirectly cursing ten other victims. i'm not blaming those that are psychologically afraid that it might harm you, i'm just telling the one who started it PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND GO TO HELL! x)
yeah, i wouldn't forward the chain even if i'm damn free. so just imagine how cursed i am. i'm looking forward to the curse tomorrow, thanks! 1pm-4pm i'd die right? okay la, as if i'm afraid of dying. i want to die actually since i already considered my life, pointless.

anyway one picture, that's me and yani during lecture.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

before i go off,
i want to share this song with those who will happen to take a liking to it.
feel free to ask me for it. x))
Katharine Mcphee
Better Off Alone
(it's on the player, do listen) x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home