Friday, April 13, 2007

today's a very special day to remember.

i shan't let anyone spoil my day, say all you want disgusting freak, since you're so into dragqueens ask lionel to be one for you. _l_ up yours.
dumbfucks.
don't ever cross my path again, i've never said anything bad about you.

omg la, i can't believe i just wasted four lines in my blog. so not worth it, really. okay, back to more important stuffs.
ernest is still single, so stop asking whether i'm seeing anyone. what to do? i'm not hot enough what. *winks* anyway did i mention before? jiawei, you're the hottest guy but in my heart and ansley is the most gorgeous babe but also in my heart. later emily read already jealous, aiya, second okay? LOL! x)
i'm feeling the most lethargic anyone can get now but yet sub-consciously i'm blogging. ohwell!
i'm going to advertise for myself now, ernest is single and up for grabs. just need to leave a tag behind and i'd get my underlings to audition you.
but of course, JUST TAG LA! that board is so stagnant leh. haiyo!

i wanted to have some alone and quiet time today at the esplanade but it seems like i broke the trend today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home