Sunday, February 8, 2009

firstly, happy birthday Afizzul! or known to us as fifi! :) happy 21st!


with totally no relation to what has been mentioned above; i don't understand why there are so many insignificant people in my life who're so fixated in making my life so miserable by being difficult with me.


here's the story. CMPB medical checkup on the 18th of february 1330hours.
i'm having my driving retest on the same date but at 0900hours, so i thought okay, i still could make it in time for my medical but my driving instructor changed the time to 1345hours without my consent and on top of that he did not notify me until FUCKING yesterday.


don't put the fucking blame on me, you stupid senile old fart! go crash your fucking lousy car into a tree and burn in hell. idiotic bastard. i would so totally sue if i weren't 19 years young. and now! i've to take 2hours off work on monday to go down to FUCKING UBI? to show them proof that my medical is clashing with my TP and all thanks to that old fart. troublesome okay, fucking troublesome.


so thanks to him my saturday was almost ruined but forget it. i'm going to put that aside and deal with it on monday since their STINKING office only open from monday-friday. anyway, i watched Underworld, yeah the one that is now showing in cinemas. i didn't understand what was going on for half the time and i was hoping for it to be more exciting. :( ohwell, bummer.


Photobucket


i think i've to watch the other two Underworld movie to actually understand, meow.


Photobucket


heh, food again! Soup Restaurant, there are quite a few restaurant outlets in singapore but i've only been to two of them, AMK Hub and Paragon. my mom is the one who introduced me to Soup Restaurant believe it or not. what is nice there? Samsui Chicken, Hometown Tofu and the Ah Po Potato Leaf(which we didn't order). the dishes names are all kinda kampong sounding, muahahaha i want to die.


and its back to work again tomorrow, for the very last time. :)
last week of internship, big smiles ahead for the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home