Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photobucket


it has been a long while since i updated aye. 3 months of new beginnings and experience, of moving on and getting back what i've lost and love. all i could think of right now is, POP LOH! and i'm going to make the best of the 2 weeks of block leave i have before the same shit starts all over again at my next posting.


there were many things that i thought was impossible for me to do and go through but in the end like every other singaporean male, i went through BMT and turned out fine. the endless punishments, strenuous trainings, dreadful route marches and of course the unforgetable field camp with the ultimate shellscrape experience that leads to hell.


Photobucket


of course mom and dad was there at my graduation parade. my awesome tann against their normal chinese colour looking skin, urgh. by the way, i got sunburnt that day and my skin's like peeling right now.


Photobucket


i teared a little when my mom gave me a hug although i tried holding back, i still let out a small tear. hahahaha. :O it felt like, everything was worth it for a moment but the 2 years nsf still suck much okay.


Photobucket


POP LOH! oh yes, one of those jockey caps belongs to me. i threw my jockey cap and it never came back. ohwell! grow hair grow grow grow faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home